If you purchased a Premium Website Package or a Website Care Plan, we will need an easy way to securely build and maintain your website. We are able to do that with our Worker plugin. Here’s how to install the Worker plugin:
- Download the latest version of Bit Expanse Worker from your Account Page.
- Go to your WordPress website admin back end. This is usually yoursite.com/login/ or yoursite.com/wp-admin/.
- Go to Plugins > Add New, and click Upload.
- Upload the zip file you just downloaded and click Activate.
- Click on the Connection Management link of the newly activated Worker plugin.
- Click the Copy button to copy the Connection Key.
- Paste this key into the Worker Connection Key field on your Account Page. Don’t forget to click the Save Profile button to save the key.
- After we activate this connection, the plugin will automatically rename itself from Worker to Bit Expanse Worker.
- We will now be able to securely perform maintenance on your website!
If you need further assistance, then please check out the Support Page.