In this We Write Blog Posts overview, we’ll take a look at one of our favorite content writing services out there.
We Write Blog Posts are a team of professional SEO writers who are specialized in writing content for blogs that are designed for passive income.
The team is not located in one single location with all the writers working remotely. Because of the freedom this enables, the team can accept clients from anywhere around the world and are skilled enough to be able to write on a variety of different niches.
We Write Blog Posts goes by 3 key principles the company works to uphold and to give clients an idea of what they will get if they hire them.
These 3 key principles are:
- Writing high quality content and letting Google do the rest of the work. The work they write is designed to be well-written as well as suitable for SEO. The content is designed to be helpful to readers but also to make sure that your blog will get noticed on search engines.
- Hiring the best writers possible. They make sure to promote that their writers are picked from the best, with only 0.1% of their applicants getting hired as writers in their content creation team to make sure that any content which ends up on your blog is as high quality as possible. They also make sure to show that all of their writers are adequately trained to make sure that they are appropriate for the work.
- Finally, they aim to keep a finger on the pulse of SEO. Depending on how familiar with SEO you are, you might not understand just how ever-changing this field is. Google is not the most open about its algorithm, and on top of this, it changes very often. We Write Blog Posts aims to stay on top of this and update its guidelines whenever any changes are made to anything related to SEO. These changes are implemented into their training for staff.
We Write Blog Posts was founded by Steve Rajeckas who before starting the company was a freelance SEO content writer who had built up his own passive income from creating a portfolio of blogs, in the same way, the company still continues to do.
This expertise in SEO as well as writing for blogs is why the company is so confident in being able to write for other people.
There is more to We Write Blog Posts than just this introduction, but there are still lots of questions about how this service works with details to this, which are, of course, very important to any potential clients.
There are also still questions about pricing as well as the reception of this service.
If you have more questions about We Write Blog Posts, keep reading!
Table of Contents
We Write Blog Posts Overview
If you are planning to hire We Write Blog Posts, you are probably concerned with how the process works and what you get as a customer.
Luckily We Write Blog Posts have a step-by-step guide that goes through how the process of using their service works.
The first stage to using We Write Blog Posts is to fill out one of their order forms which will give them all the details they need to know about the blog you want them to write on, and what kind of writing you want from them.
This stage goes in-depth, and you will be asked to provide a substantial amount of information, this includes:
- The word count you want to order from them.
- What the niche of your website is about.
- How many posts you want from your word count.
- How many words you want for each of your posts.
- What are the titles of the articles are. This stage does not have to be fully completed by yourself, however, as We Write Blog Posts, use a search analysis service that will help with generating titles for your blog posts.
- Whether or not you want We Write Blog Posts to post the blog posts on your website for you or whether you want to do it yourself, the bonus of them doing this for you is provided for free.
- If you want any stock images included in your articles, you can order them at $2.50 an image. You can add more than one to a post.
- Any other subheadings or particular content guidelines should be followed with content on your website.
Once you have completed this stage, you are ready to move on to the next step.
At this point, you will be sent a PayPal invoice and an email that will include any questions your correspondent at We Write Blog Posts might have about your request form.
If you do not use PayPal, there are other options like Payoneer, Stripe, or even Transferwise.
After this, you will be sent a link to a Google Sheets spreadsheet which is where you will be able to see the submitted articles which have been written for your blog.
This is an optional step, but if you have ordered a particular hit list of article titles, this will be created at this stage and will usually take around 2 weeks after your initial order has been placed.
This is one of the most significant stages when the We Write Blog Posts writers will start working on your articles.
You will be able to read the content you have ordered as soon as it has been finished so instead of waiting for the whole batch to be finished, you can check up on how the order is going as soon as a particular article has been written.
The first articles tend to be written around 3 to 4 weeks after your initial order has been placed, but this can be either earlier or later.
After the articles have been written, this is when We Write Blog Posts editing team will begin to proofread each of the blog posts which have been written.
All articles will go through the premium edition of Grammarly as well as Copyscape, and this is done to ensure that all work is grammatically correct as well as 100% original.
After this, the articles will be checked to ensure that all posts include the essential aspects of a blog post’s success.
We Write Blog Posts checks consist of the following aspects:
- Ensuring that the content matches the correct intent of the keyword.
- Ensuring that the writers have used authoritative sources wherever they can. This means that when statistics or facts have been referenced, there is an embedded link to the source of this information.
- Ensuring that all articles use a list of sources, so all information used is properly accredited.
- Ensuring that all articles written are correctly optimized, so they will hopefully be on Google’s featured section, which includes paragraph answer snippets, as well as featured lists and featured tables.
- Ensuring that the subheadings are used in a way that will make, so the post in line with SEO trends.
- Ensuring articles are formatted correctly so they can be easily added to WordPress.
- Ensuring that bullet points and lists are used in an appropriate fashion.
- Ensuring links to products on websites like Amazon are used appropriately.
- Ensuring that these Amazon links do not lead to other websites.
- Ensuring that any measurements that are included in articles include both imperial and metric versions so that the article will be suitable for both Americans as well as Non-Americans.
- As well as any other optimizations which are more suited to the specific niche of your blog.
This is the bulk of the process. After this, there is one final stage.
Next, you review the content which has been written and edited and then either post it yourself or edit and publish the article after the upload it to your site.
Posts needing revisions or rewrites are handled without issue. You should explain as much as possible why the writer missed the mark, so the revised version has the greatest chance of coming back a winner.
This is how the process works. It sounds more complicated than it is. Most content writing services do not go to this degree to create content.
How Much Does We Write Blog Posts Cost?
Similar to many other services akin to We Write Blog Posts, you get more value for your money the more words you order at a time.
We Write Blog Posts offers 4 tiers of pricing: bronze, silver, gold, and platinum.
- For the bronze tier, you are paying $0.07 a word for up to 10,000 words.
- For silver, you pay $0.06 a word for anywhere between 10,000 and 25,000 words.
- For the gold tier, you pay $0.055 a word for between 25,000 and 50,000 words.
- And finally, the best value is platinum, where you are paying $0.05 a word for anywhere above 50,000 words for a maximum of 29% savings.
For all of these tiers, you are of course getting the words that you are paying for, but you also get extra perks including the WordPress posting service, stock images for a bonus fee, free rewrites, and all the other perks already mentioned. It’s a pretty competitive deal.
How Have We Write Blog Posts Reviewed?
We Write Blog Posts has a variety of testimonials and customer reviews on their website, and these go more in-depth on what each customer has asked for and how We Write Blog Posts have helped them achieve their goals.
If you have any questions about whether your niche can be covered the best thing to do is see if a customer with a similar interest to yours has already been worked with, or contact We Write Blog Posts directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Project 24, And How Does We Write Blog Posts Use It?
Project 24 is a content and website creation methodology by Income School. It’s the idea that you can earn a full-time income with a new site in 24 months. The staff at We Write Blog Posts uses this process to ensure they produce high-quality content with the highest chance of ranking with Google based on current SEO trends.
Do Clients Own Articles Written By We Write Blog Posts?
Since you are commissioning the articles from We Write Blog Posts, you own the articles which are written for you 100%, and you can do whatever you want with them once you have received your order.
Can We Write Blog Posts Post Your Articles?
As previously mentioned, We Write Blog Posts offers a WordPress posting service to make it so all the articles you have commissioned can be automatically uploaded to your WordPress site without having to go through the effort yourself.
You can still check the articles before posting, as they save them in draft mode.
Can Images Be Added Onto The Posts?
We Write Blog Posts have access to a stock image library that has been licensed so if you want these images included in your articles, you can do so at a rate of $2.50 per image.
What Is A Hit List?
A hit list is a list curated by We Write Blog Posts of search phrases and article titles which will fit your blog and be low competition, so you can be sure to be at the top of Google when people search for the phrases.
At We Write Blog Posts getting one of these titles for a hit list costs $5 per title. This is the best way to outsource your content writing efforts truly.
Are Posts Checked For Plagiarism?
All articles are run through Grammarly and Copyscape to check that all content which is written by We Write Blog Posts is fully original and will not be seen as plagiarism.
Is Research Done For Articles?
It is encouraged for We Write Blog Posts writers to do as much research as possible for articles to be as well-informed as possible with it even being encouraged for writers to contact other industry professionals for insight into certain issues.
You are expected to be the expert and change things as necessary before publishing.
We Write Blog Posts Overview – Wrap Up
This service is great. If you want quality content that can rank, give them a try and see what you think.